At Labcold we know that our duty to our customers does not end with the sale. Our job is to support you, so should there be an issue we can help you resolve it as quickly as possible.
That’s why we have a friendly team of trained customer and technical service specialists who can answer all your queries. Our telephone help desk is open when we’re open, from 9 to 5, Monday to Friday. Out of office hours you can either send us an e-mail or leave us a message and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
What you can expect from Labcold:
Our objective will always be to provide you with an appropriate solution as rapidly as possible. This may mean asking you questions, or requesting that you make checks or adjustments to provide further information in order to narrow down the issue.
The procedure will be as follows:
- Your details and those of your Labcold product will be recorded on our system against your product’s unique serial number.
- We may make suggestions for a solution over the phone, or you may be put in contact with a technical advisor.
- It may be possible to resolve the problem or provide an indication of the next step during your initial call. However if this is not possible we promise to call you back within one working day with further information.
- You will receive a confirmation email with a unique call reference number by email within 30 minutes of completing your call to us.
- Where an engineer is required to attend site we will do our best to get one to you within 3 working days (UK mainland only).
If your query is of a highly technical nature, we will need to connect you to either our in house Technical Advisor or our Technical Service Manager. Please be aware that at times of high demand it may take some time, but because your call has been logged you can be confident you have not been forgotten.
Should we be unable to resolve the problem by phone we have a team of engineers, trained by us, based around the country who can be scheduled for a visit. We aim to schedule you an engineer as soon as is practicably possible. If your equipment is within warranty, usually there will be no charge for this service.
Whether your query concerns a delivery, a spare part, advice on how to use the equipment, you think you have a fault, require a preventative maintenance contract or you need an engineer, the Labcold team are here for you waiting for your call.