Labcold is a growing UK manufacturer of specialist Medical and Scientific Refrigeration
At Labcold we have a variety of careers available, from engineering to office work. We make sure all our employees get the training and support they need to excel in their career which is why a large number of our team have been with the company for many years.
As well as a generous holiday entitlement and pension, everyone is part of a company bonus scheme. So if the company does well because of your hard work, so do you!
UKAS Administration Assistant
The Labcold UKAS temperature calibration laboratory is looking for an Administration Assistant to check worksheets and deal with documentation. This is an ideal opportunity for anyone who has a good eye for detail and a methodical approach to work but also has the ability to problem solve and use their own initiative. Working with a close knit team, there will be plenty of opportunities for further training and even promotion for the right candidate.
• A minimum of 9 GSCEs of at least Grade C or equivalent including English and Maths
• Excellent computer skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Level 3 qualification in Maths or science
• Experience in office administration
• Knowledge of Good Documentation Practice
• Some prior technical experience such as working in a laboratory, taking measurements etc
If that sounds like you please apply with a CV and covering letter to:
We look forward to receiving your application.
Labcold supports diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.