Labcold is a growing UK manufacturer of specialist Medical and Scientific Refrigeration
At Labcold we have a variety of careers available, from engineering to office work. We make sure all our employees get the training and support they need to excel in their career which is why a large number of our team have been with the company for many years.
As well as a generous holiday entitlement and pension, everyone is part of a company bonus scheme. So if the company does well because of your hard work, so do you!
Quality Control Inspector
An exciting opportunity to join Labcold as a quality control inspector ensuring goods coming in and finished product going out meet the standard required. Working closely with the Compliance Officer, you’ll need eye for detail, be able to follow procedures plus be a good team player with an ability to prioritise workload. There will be plenty of training provided and an opportunity to make the role your own.
- Assist the Compliance Officer with the day to day running of the Quality department
- Incoming Goods inspection (metal work, chassis and components)
- Quality inspection of product on the production floor
- Finished Goods inspection
- Export inspections
- Aiding in the development of procedures and specifications related to QC inspection
- Involvement with internal audits, non-conformances and change controls
- Data entry and trending of data from inspections
- Ad hoc duties as required including assisting in the UKAS laboratory with calibrations
- Educated to at least level 2 standard in Maths and English
- Ability to analyse data
- IT skills including Excel and Word
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload
- Flexibility – ability to react and respond positively to changes in priority and workload
- Accurate with good attention to detail
- Able to follow written and verbal instructions
- Team player with a willingness to learn
- Experience of working in a quality or engineering environment
- Familiarity with ISO 9001/13485 procedures
Reporting to: Compliance Officer
The role will require a level of manual handling and lifting of products.
To apply, please send your CV together with a covering letter to: [email protected]
Labcold supports diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.