Glass Door RDBG1068MD
- Compliant with BS4376:Part 1:1991
- Stainless steel interior
- Glass Door
- Easily adjustable drawers
- Labcold Alarm and Control System
- 7-day chart recorder
- Dual temperature display with load simulator
- Blood audit interface
- Core temperature action alarm
- Registered Medical Device in accordance with UK MDR 2002
The Blood Bank refrigerator has a top mounted instrument panel, for convenience and ease of use.
Retractable drawers with clear drawer fronts ensure stable storage temperatures during door openings, whilst allowing rapid checking of stocks.
Features the unique Labcold Keypad Electronic Lock, which allows only authorised persons to access the contents by entering 4-digit code.
LABCOLD’S UNIQUE ALARM AND CONTROL SYSTEM provides a constant check of all important performance parameters with clear symbol displays of alarm status.
A touch panel display constantly shows both chamber and liquid load simulator temperatures.
A mutable, audible alarm is standard and remote alarm contacts are provided to integrate with compatible external systems.
Please Note: Labcold Blood Bank Refrigerators may require periodic manual defrost.
Product Code: Glass Door RDBG1068MD
- Configuration Free Standing
- Capacity (Litres) 118
- Capacity (Bags) 68
- Height x Width x Depth 1045mm x 655mm x 670mm
- Weight 85kg
- Temperature Range +2ºC to +8ºC
- Door Type Glass
- Lock Type Digital
- Temperature Display yes
- High/Low Temperature Alarm yes
- Load Temperature Alarm yes
- Door Open Alarm yes
- Mains Failure Alarm yes
- Alarm battery backupyes
- Auto Defrostyes
- Access Portyes
- Remote Alarm Contactsyes
- Certified Medical Deviceyes