- Optimum -34ºC temperature
- Faster thawing
- Less bag cracking
- Digital alarm and display
- Chart recorder
- Door lock
- Registered Medical device in accordance with Directive 93/42/EEC, and compliant with BS4376: Part 2:1996.
Currently under revelopment – please contact our sales team for more information.
Designed to store plasma at optimum temperature, this freezer is designed to store large quantities safely and securely.
Featuring the technologically advanced Labcold controller used across our entire range of Blood Storage Products, there are alarms for all the critical areas plus a battery back up so you can be sure that you always have to data you need.
There is also a factory fitted 7 day chart recorder.
This freezer has two shelves with pull down flaps, and one half size and three full size, clear fronted drawers to allow the product to be viewed easily to reduce the time the door needs to be opened.
Like all the Labcold Blood Product Storage range, this new addition to the range is CE marked, is a registered medical device in accordance with Directive 93/42/EEC and is compliant with BS4376: Part 2:1996.
Please note that storage is dependent on local pack size and may vary from that stated.
Product Code: Free Standing RVPF1334MD
- Configuration Free Standing
- Capacity (Litres)
- Height x Width x Depth 1615 x 540 x 610
- Weight 59.5kg
- Temperature Range -30 to -45
- Door Type Solid
- Lock Type Key Lock
- Temperature Display yes
- High/Low Temperature Alarm yes
- Load Temperature Alarm yes
- Door Open Alarm yes
- Mains Failure Alarm yes
- Max/Min Temp. Recording yes
- Alarm battery backupyes
- Remote Alarm Contactsyes
- Integral Temp. data loggingyes
- Certified Medical Deviceyes