Free Standing RVPF2134MD
- Registered Medical Device
- Robust steel construction
- Door open alarm
- Air and Load alarms
- Mains failure alarm
- Air and Load temperature displays
- 7 day chart recorder
- Door lock
- Remote alarm contacts
- Eco friendly refrigerant
- Optional stainless steel or plastic bins available
Designed to store plasma at optimum temperature, this freezer is designed to store large quantities safely and securely.
Featuring the technologically advanced Labcold controller used across our entire range of Blood Storage Products, there are alarms for all the critical areas plus a battery back up so you can be sure that you always have to data you need.
There is also a factory fitted 7 day chart recorder.
This freezer has 6 fixed shelves but as an optional extra, stainless steel or plastic storage bins are available to help with inventory keeping. Designed specifically for this freezer, these drawers are robust, easy to use with ergonomic hand holes and are ventilated to ensure even temperature distribution.
Like all the Labcold Blood Product Storage range, this new addition to the range is CE marked, is a registered medical device in accordance with Directive 93/42/EEC and is compliant with BS4376: Part 2:1996.
Product Code: Free Standing RVPF2134MD
- Configuration Free Standing
- Capacity (Litres) 505
- Height x Width x Depth 1870mm x 780mm x 765mm
- Weight 108kg
- Shelves 6
- Temperature Range -32ºC to -40ºC
- Door Type Solid
- Lock Type Key lock with two keys supplied
- Temperature Display yes
- High/Low Temperature Alarm yes
- Load Temperature Alarm yes
- Door Open Alarm yes
- Mains Failure Alarm yes
- Max/Min Temp. Recording yes
- Alarm battery backupyes
- Access Portyes
- Remote Alarm Contactsyes
- Certified Medical Deviceyes