Floor Standing RVPF0734MD
Currently under revelopment – please contact our sales team for more information.
- Optimum -34°C temperature
- Faster thawing
- Less bag cracking
- Digital alarm and display
- Chart recorder
- Lockable door
- Registered medical device in accordance with EU Directive 93/42/EEC, and compliant with BS4376: Part 2:1996
The Labcold Plasma freezers are designed for the storage of blood plasma.
They are also registered Medical Devices in accordance with Directive 93/42/EEC as determined by European Union classification for Medical Devices and MHRA and is compliant with BS4376: Part 2:1996.
Careful attention to operating temperatures and performance means that by use of a Labcold British Standard freezer you will minimise bag cracking normally associated with plasma storage.
At this temperature an additional benefit is reduced thawing time.
Space saving, front opening format with convenient storage drawers.
Digital temperature display and 7 day chart recorder confirm correct operation.
An audible and visual alarm system warns of unacceptable temperatures.
Please note that capacity is dependent on local pack size and may vary from that stated.
Product Code: Floor Standing RVPF0734MD
- Configuration Free Standing
- Capacity (Litres)
- Height x Width x Depth 995 x 600 x 625
- Weight 38kg
- Temperature Range -32 to -42
- Door Type Solid
- Lock Type Key lock with two keys supplied
- Temperature Display yes
- High/Low Temperature Alarm yes
- Load Temperature Alarm yes
- Door Open Alarm yes
- Mains Failure Alarm yes
- Alarm battery backupyes
- Remote Alarm Contactsyes
- Certified Medical Deviceyes