- Internal battery life: 4 years
- Red/green LED alarm warnings
- Graphical data output that can be stored as a pdf
- Weighs only 54g
- Smooth crevice free design
- Requires a reader to tranfer data – order RMBL1500R
The Labcold Transport logger system provides simple and reliable proof of transit temperatures.
It is a development of the system used by the British army to monitor blood supplies all over the world.
The sealed, crevice free plastic loggers are easy to clean and small enough to slip within the load yet large enough to be easy to find and handle.
There are no electrical connections between the logger and its reader.
No wires to break, no connections which would be difficult to clean or liable to corrosion.
Just place the logger on its reader and the records are transferred to your computer.
Loggers have a green flashing light to confirm correct temperatures have been maintained.
The light flashes red if temperatures have been too high or too low and the contents should be checked before use.
Each logger has a unique serial number so consignments are easily auditable.
Product Code: Transport Logger RMBL1510
- Configuration 1 Transport Logger
- Capacity 16k internal memory
- Height x Width x Depth 117 x 57 x 10
- Temperature Range -30 to +70