- Internal battery life: 4 years
- Red/green LED alarm warnings
- Graphical data output that can be stored as a pdf
- Weighs only 54g
- Smooth crevice free design
- Requires a reader to tranfer data – order RMBL1500R
Designed to be simple to use and easy to clean, this
sealed and crevice free logger can be placed amongst
the load so you can prove that items are safe to use and
can produce a record of the temperature experienced
which can either be stored on your computer or printed
as a hard copy.
The RMBL1510 records time, date and precise
temperature for later analysis. It also has a reassuring
green LED to show normal operation in transit and a red
warning light to alert the user to temperature deviations.
The Labcold Transport Temperature logger requires a
reader (order RMBL1500R) and software to configure
the logger with details such as manifest information,
logging intervals and alarm thresholds. This software
also allows the user to download the data to a Windows
enabled PC where the data can then be displayed
graphically and stored as a pdf.
Each logger has a unique serial number so consignments are easily auditable.
Product Code: Transport Logger RMBL1510
- Configuration 1 Transport Logger
- Capacity 16k internal memory
- Height x Width x Depth 117mm x 57mm x 10mm
- Temperature Range -30 to +70