Solid Door RDBT1068MD
- Stainless steel
- Two easily adjustable drawers
- Electronic digital lock
- Labcold Alarm and Control System
- Dual temperature display with load simulator
- Blood audit interface
- Core temperature action alarm
- Registered Medical Device in line with Directive 93/42/EEC, and compliant with BS4376: Part 1:1991.
This Labcold Blood Bank refrigerator has a top mounted instrument panel, for convenience and ease of use.
Retractable drawers with clear drawer fronts ensure stable storage temperatures during door openings, whilst allowing rapid checking of stocks.
Features the unique Labcold Keypad Electronic Lock, which allows only authorised persons to access the contents by entering 4-digit code.
This product is a registered Medical Device in accordance with Directive 93/42/EEC as determined by European Union classification for Medical Devices and MHRA and compliant with BS4376: Part 1:1991.
LABCOLD’S UNIQUE ALARM AND CONTROL SYSTEM provides a constant check of all important performance parameters with clear symbol displays of alarm status.
A touch panel display constantly shows both chamber and liquid load simulator temperatures.
A mutable, audible alarm is standard and remote alarm contacts are provided to integrate with compatible external systems.
Like all Labcold blood bank refrigerators it is backed by a UK 2 year labour and parts warranty and is tested and calibrated by our UKAS temperature calibration laboratory #8898 before delivery.
Please Note: This blood bank refrigerator may require periodic manual defrost.
Product Code: Solid Door RDBT1068MD
- Configuration Free Standing
- Capacity (Litres) 118
- Capacity (Bags) 68
- Height x Width x Depth 1045mm x 655mm x 670mm
- Weight 84kg
- Temperature Range +2ºC to +8ºC
- Door Type Solid
- Lock Type Digital
- Temperature Display yes
- High/Low Temperature Alarm yes
- Load Temperature Alarm yes
- Door Open Alarm yes
- Mains Failure Alarm yes
- Alarm battery backupyes
- Auto Defrostyes
- Access Portyes
- Remote Alarm Contactsyes
- Certified Medical Deviceyes