image Glass Door RSBG1056MD
- Labcold Keypad Electronic lock
- Stainless steel
- Glass Door
- Labcold Alarm and Control System
- Adjustable shelves
- Dual temperature display with load simulator
- Blood audit interface
- Core temperature alarm
- 2 year UK parts and labour warranty
- Free calibration certificate from our UKAS calibration laboratory #8898
- Registered medical Device in accordance with EU Directive 93/42/EEC and is compliant with BS4376: Part 1:1991.
This cabinet has a top mounted instrument panel, for convenience and ease of use.
Adjustable shelves with clear inner doors ensure stable storage temperatures during door openings, whilst allowing rapid checking of stocks.
Fitted with the unique Labcold Keypad Electronic Lock, which allows only authorised persons to access the contents by entering 4-digit code.
This product is a registered Medical Device in accordance with Directive 93/42/EEC as determined by European Union classification for Medical Devices and is compliant with BS4376: Part 1:1991.
LABCOLD’S UNIQUE ALARM AND CONTROL SYSTEM provides a constant check of all important performance parameters with clear symbol displays of alarm status.
A touch panel display constantly shows both chamber and liquid load simulator temperatures. A mutable, audible alarm is standard and remote alarm contacts are provided to integrate with compatible external systems.
Please Note: Blood bank refrigerators may require periodic manual defrost.
Product Code: Glass Door RSBG1056MD
- Configuration Free Standing
- Capacity (Litres) 118
- Capacity (Bags) 56
- Height x Width x Depth 1045mm x 655mm x 670mm
- Weight 80kg
- Shelves 2
- Temperature Range +2ºC to +8ºC
- Door Type Glass
- Lock Type Digital
- Temperature Display yes
- High/Low Temperature Alarm yes
- Load Temperature Alarm yes
- Door Open Alarm yes
- Mains Failure Alarm yes
- Alarm battery backupyes
- Auto Defrostyes
- Access Portyes
- Remote Alarm Contactsyes
- Certified Medical Deviceyes