Glass Door RSBG1030MD
- Benchtop style
- Stainless steel interior
- 2 Adjustable shelves
- Labcold Alarm and Control System
- 7-day chart recorder
- Dual temperature display with load simulator
- Blood audit interface
- Core temperature action alarm
- Registered Medical Device in accordance with UK MDR 2002 and is compliant with BS4376: Part 1:1991
The smallest Blood Bank refrigerator in the Labcold range, this stainless steel lined blood bank is ideal for storing small quantities of red blood cells safely and securely.
Adjustable shelves behind clear inner doors ensure stable storage temperatures during door openings, whilst allowing rapid checking of stocks through glass door. Supplied with a key pad lockable door.
LABCOLD’S UNIQUE ALARM AND CONTROL SYSTEM is fitted providing a constant check of all important performance parameters with clear symbol displays of normal operation or alarm status.
A touch panel display constantly shows both chamber and liquid load simulator temperatures. A mutable, audible alarm is standard and remote alarm contacts are provided to integrate with compatible external systems.
Optional accessory basket ref: BABB4005 (each holds 4 x 300ml bags; 6 per refrigerator). This item is available at additional cost and does not form part of the standard specification.
Please Note: these blood banks may require periodic manual defrost.
Product Code: Glass Door RSBG1032MD
- Configuration Bench Top
- Capacity (Litres) 110
- Capacity (Bags) 30
- Height x Width x Depth 774mm x 592mm x 633mm
- Weight 59.5kg
- Shelves 2
- Temperature Range +2ºC to +8ºC
- Door Type Glass
- Lock Type Digital
- Temperature Display yes
- High/Low Temperature Alarm yes
- Load Temperature Alarm yes
- Door Open Alarm yes
- Mains Failure Alarm yes
- Alarm battery backupyes
- Auto Defrostyes
- Access Portyes
- Remote Alarm Contactsyes
- Certified Medical Deviceyes