Calibration and Commissioning
- Check all packaging is removed
- Check the condition of the cabinet
- Fit pen, battery and chart paper to recorder (if necessary)
- Check operation of the digital lock
- Check operation of the internal light
- Test alarm panel function
- Test high alarm both air and load
- Test low alarm both air and load
- Test door open alarm
- Check dual cycling of refrigeration system (where necessary)
- Demonstrate the safe operation of keypad and change code
- Demonstrate how to change between refrigeration systems (where necessary)
- Demonstrate how to fit new chart paper and pen (where necessary)
- Demonstrate how to use the touch screen display and explain functionality
- Ensure the equipment is functioning correctly and key functions are MHRA compliant
- Train your team on how to use the equipment as required
- Check calibration of temperature monitoring systems
Labcold commissioning service is the ideal way to ensure that your equipment is working correctly before it is required to store product.
As part of the checks you will be issued with a calibration certificate so you can prove you have undertaken IQ/OQ checks and be confident that anything you place inside the refrigerator, freezer or incubate will be stored in optimum conditions.
Our service technicians can also provide you and your team with training on how to use the equipment and give you handy tips to keep it working in perfect condition.
Product Code: Calibration and Commissioning