Undercounter IntelliCold® Pharmacy Refrigerator with NEW touch screen controller
- Fitted with the NEW IntelliCold® touch screen controller
- 24/7 automatic temperature data logging which is downloadable via optional micro SD card
- Controller and alarm battery back up
- Door open alarm
- Power failure alarm
- High temperature alarm
- Low temperature alarm
- Minimum/maximum temperature recording and display
- Off cycle auto defrost
- Fan assisted cooling
- Access port
- Environmentally friendly refrigerant
- Ammonia free
- Door lock with two keys
- Self closing door
- Real time temperature display for two temperature probes
- Secondary (wandering) temperature probe
- Internal light
- Remote alarm contacts
- Optional micro SD card for transferring temperature data to your computer
- Compliant with all leading professional guidelines
A professional 150 litre pharmacy refrigerator powered by our unique IntelliCold® touch screen controller, designed from the ground up for the safe storage of cold chain medicines as advised by Public Health England in Protocol for Ordering, Storing and Handling Vaccines.
It features a 1 metre secondary (wandering) temperature probe that can be placed anywhere inside the pharmacy fridge and it features a NEW touch screen controller which is completely flat so can be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected as there are no raised buttons to collect dirt and germs. The controller displays, alarms and records minimum and maximum temperatures for both temperature probes. Like a mobile phone touch screen it locks after 30 seconds to ensure that buttons can’t be activated accidently.
We can also provide a calibration certificate for your pharmacy refrigerator from our in house UKAS calibration laboratory No: 8898 as an optional extra.
We are confident that this pharmacy refrigerator will provide you with many years of fault free service. However, for extra peace of mind your RLDG0519 comes complete with a FREE UK 5 year parts and labour warranty.
While you’re registering your warranty, why not purchase a micro SD card and adapter for transferring data recorded by the controller from the fridge to your computer at half price ?
The IntelliCold® controller records alarm states, fridge operation, door openings and temperature data for both probes at minute intervals. You can only view and store this data on a computer by purchasing a specially encoded micro SD card from Labcold. This data helps you with record keeping and regulatory inspections, plus if you have an issue, you can establish the exact duration and severity of the event.
This pharmacy fridge conforms in full with Department of Health “Green Book” requirements. For more information click here and refer to Chapter 3.
Ex demo model – there may be cosmetic damage, please ask for details
1 year warranty
Product Code: RLDG0519XD
- Configuration Under Counter
- Capacity (Litres) 150 litres
- Height x Width x Depth 835mm x 600mm x 600mm
- Weight 54kg
- Shelves 3
- Temperature Range +2°C to +8°C
- Door Type Glass
- Lock Type Key Lock
- Temperature Display yes
- High/Low Temperature Alarm yes
- Door Open Alarm yes
- Mains Failure Alarm yes
- Max/Min Temp. Recording yes
- Alarm battery backupyes
- Auto Defrostyes
- Access Portyes
- Remote Alarm Contactsyes
- Integral Temp. data loggingyes