- Digital temperature display
- Minimum/maximum temperature recording
- High/low temperature alarm
- Door open alarm
- Fan circulated interior
- Auto defrost
- Door lock with 2 keys
150 litre ward refrigerator for the safe storage of food and beverages.
Featuring the IntelliCold® controller, this fridge is designed to store food at a temperature recommended by the Food Hygiene Regulations 2006.
With fully adjustable shelves and an easy to use controller this fridge also has alarms to alert you to any temperature incursions and a door lock for total security.
For extra peace of mind, an SD card can be purchased which can be used to downlaod temperature data from the fridge to a PC.
This ward refrigerator is also backed by a comprehensive one year parts and labour warranty.
Please be aware this fridge is for the storage of food only and should not be used for the storage of vaccines or any other pharmaceuticals, medicines or biological products.
Ex Demo – Minor scratches to left hand side
Product Code: Ward Refrigerator 150L RLWF0510
- Configuration Under bench
- Capacity (Litres) 150
- Height x Width x Depth 820 x 600 x 610
- Weight 38kg
- Shelves 3
- Temperature Range +2 to +8
- Door Type Solid
- Lock Type Key lock with two keys supplied
- Temperature Display yes
- High/Low Temperature Alarm yes
- Door Open Alarm yes
- Mains Failure Alarm yes
- Max/Min Temp. Recording yes
- Alarm battery backupyes
- Auto Defrostyes
- Remote Alarm Contactsyes