Free standing solid door IntelliCold® Pharmacy Refrigerator
- Fitted with an IntelliCold® controller
- 24/7 automatic temperature data logging
- Controller and alarm battery back up Door open alarm
- Power failure alarm
- High temperature alarm
- Low temperature alarm
- Minimum/maximum temperature recording and display
- Off cycle auto defrost
- Fan assisted cooling
- Environmentally friendly refrigerant
- Ammonia free
- Door lock with two keys
- Real time temperature display
- Internal light
- Compliant with all leading professional guidelines
A freestanding 340 litre pharmacy refrigerator fitted with the Labcold IntelliCold® controller to ensure the safe storage of cold chain pharmaceuticals as advised by Public Health England in Protocol for Ordering, Storing and Handling Vaccines.
The easy to operate push button controller clearly displays the internal temperature and displays minimum and maximum temperature since the last temperature re-set at the touch of the button.
Immediate high/low temperature alarms and controller battery back up which means it functions even in the event of a power failure, makes this fridge one of the safest for vaccine storage.
We can also provide a calibration certificate from our UKAS calibration laboratory No: 8898 as an optional extra.
Conforms in full with Department of Health “Green Book” requirements. For more information click here and refer to Chapter 3.
Ex Demo – cosmetic damage
Product Code: Ex Demo IntelliCold RLDF1010AXD
- Configuration Free standing
- Capacity (Litres) 340
- Height x Width x Depth 1500mm x 600mm x 700mm
- Weight 79kg
- Shelves 6
- Door Type Solid
- Lock Type Key lock with digital option
- Temperature Display yes
- High/Low Temperature Alarm yes
- Door Open Alarm yes
- Mains Failure Alarm yes
- Max/Min Temp. Recording yes
- Alarm battery backupyes
- Auto Defrostyes
- Access Portyes
- Remote Alarm Contactsyes
- Integral Temp. data loggingyes