- Stainless steel exterior and interior
- Microprocessor temperature control
- Digital temperature display
- Fan assisted air cooling
- Auto defrost
- Door lock
- High/low temperature alarm
- Door open alarm
- Ammonia free
- CFC and HCFC free
Designed specifically for hospital and pharmacy use where close temperature control and uniformity is required, this refrigerator is made completely from stainless steel for greater longevity better hygiene control.
The microprocessor control ensures tight temperature tolerances so there is very little temperature variation throughout the chamber ensuring that the contents are kept in optimum conditions.
Although this model is the smallest of the Labcold Advanced Pharmacy Range, this fridge contains all the features that make this range ideal for the safe storage of medicines and vaccines in accordance with the manufacturers recommended temperatures.
For HPA guidance on how to store vaccines safely and use your pharmacy refrigerator correctly, please click here.
Conforms in full with Department of Health “Green Book” requirements. For more information click here and refer to Chapter 3.
Glass door model: RPFG05043
Ex Demo – Scratches on the Cabinet
Product Code: Under counter RPFR05043XD
- Configuration Under counter
- Capacity (Litres) 150
- Height x Width x Depth 820 x 600 x 640
- Weight 60kg
- Shelves 2
- Temperature Range +2 to +8
- Door Type Solid - Glass Door Model available RPFG05043
- Lock Type Key lock with two keys
- Temperature Display yes
- High/Low Temperature Alarm yes
- Door Open Alarm yes
- Mains Failure Alarm no
- Max/Min Temp. Recording yes
- Auto Defrostyes
- Access Portoptional
- Remote Alarm Contactsoptional